Keep your valuables secure with first-rate storage insurance.
Insurance is good to have when you place your valuables in a storage facility. Protect all the valuables you have stored at Streets Run Storage by getting coverage with insurance. You can pick the extent of coverage you need and pay a monthly premium along with our affordable rates. Contact us to enroll in insurance.
Short-term commitment for coverage.
You'll receive coverage for any physical loss or damage to the insured property caused by or as a result of any of the following causes:
- Fire, lightning or explosion
- Smoke damage, sinkhole collapse
- Windstorm, hail, landslide, cyclone, tornado, hurricane, earthquake, or volcanic eruption
- Burglary, riot, vandalism, or malicious mischief
- Falling objects, aircrafts, vehicles, or building collapse
- Damage (up to $500) and water damage (excludes flood)
- Weight of ice, snow, or sleet
- Damage caused by rodents or vermin
You won't have to worry about a deductible when you have insurance to cover for your rental unit. Pay a $0 deductible when you have a claim for any loss you experienced at our facility.